Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Where's Gigglesbee?

OK, funny story... except for the fact that I was at work. Yesterday I was sitting at my desk reading a few blogs and I decided to check to see if Gigglesbee began writing again. So I went over to her old site and the place was cleared out with the exception of an innocuous single post from a few weeks back that I had already seen.

However, what I had NOT seen last time was that there was a hot link in the middle of her post. Curiosity got the best of me and I clicked that link. Don't do that. (Or if you are the type that when someone tells you not to do something you now have to do it because curiosity gets the best of you, at least wait until you get home.)

I'm betting that Gigglesbee didn't make that post. That or I don't know her as well as I thought I did. Does anyone know where Giggs went?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAAAARRRGGGHH! I couldn't help it! At first I heeded the warning. I left here and went and read some other things, but I kept wondering, "How bad could it be??" And sadly, I came back and clicked the link. HOLY CRAP! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not your friend!

Anonymous said...

GUILTY! Joe, whatever you do, don't include a "Don't Do That" clause in your post because of course I DID!

Nope, pretty sure that's not Gigglesbee.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....ok....sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh....LOL...but I can't help it.

No, that's NOT me. Someone stole my old name and posted that entry, which really TICKS me off. I honestly thought that since I still had the username of Gigglesbee, that no one could take the gigglesbee.blogdrive.com name, but it seems I was wrong. Very wrong.

Anywho, I'm sorry that you clicked on that link....another friend of mine told me about it and she warned me not to click it too...and well....I did. It's really bad, huh?

I'm blogging...have been for quite some time, but it's on Yahoo 360. You are more than welcome to read, but it requires that you sign up as well....that blog isn't public.

I still come by now and again, though. :o)

Gigs