Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The scariest thing you will ever see...

I was checking out my site meter at lunch and I came across a totally bone-chilling little tidbit of information. And that little tidbit of information is that this blog has officially reached the big time.

If you go to Google and do a search for "What age is it ok to leave kids at home" the Number One result, meaning the FIRST PLACE YOU SHOULD CHECK for this kind of information is this blog!



Try it for yourself. We're all doomed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just over at Abby's and saw that you've been thinking about my underwear drawer? LOL! You crack me up!

Beej said...

That's nothing...just the other day somebody found my blog by googling "how do you hurt your privates with music".

Seriously.

Anonymous said...

That IS scary!!! LOL And you do your own danged dirty laundry. I'm tired of you young studs and dirty BVD's. LOL

The Chick said...

But I always thought it best TO go to Average Joe's for all of life's big questions. You're telling me NOT to? Sheesh. What do I do now????

Logzie said...

Congratulations! You're famous!

:0)

Paul Mitchell said...

My first one was "homosexual weightlifters." Man, I got the big head.

And how do you hurt your privates with music? That's just weird.