Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm back! (Miss me?)

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend with friends or family, or both.

Anyway, I got back late last night from the Panthers game in Charlotte yesterday so I'm a bit tired and as a result a bit loopy. Evidence here from an IM conversation I just had with one of my friends:
    Joe: omg
    Joe: rofl
    Joe: lol
    Carmen: ?
    Joe: imho
    Joe: OMG
    Joe: TX
    Carmen: ????
    Joe: ROFL
    Joe: LOL
    Joe: brb
    Joe: GTG
    Carmen: ????????????????????
    Joe: I'm practicing my abbreviations.
    Carmen: Have you ever considered seeing a therapist?
    Joe: OMG!!!
    Carmen: LOL

4 comments:

Beth said...

Now THAT, my friend, is fabulous!!

OMG! LOL! LMFAO! :D

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! That IS hilarious!

Beej said...

That was very amusing Joe.

I approve of this post.

GeekieChick said...

VERY funny, Joe!!