Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Things you cannot unhear

I was literally sitting here at my desk thinking I have nothing to write about today. The kids were good last night. We watched a hockey game and played a few games together. There was no school yesterday so no homework stories to tell.

The morning has been uneventful, and I've been pretending to be working mindlessly while listening to a Jack radio station. Everything was going well. They just finished playing the new Matchbox Twenty song - which I'm really digging, by the way. Listen here (click the button):



That's when it happened. The station started playing Paul Anka. But not just any Paul Anka. Paul Anka playing Nervana. I had to Google it to make sure I was wasn't drugged and suffering from some form of delirium. But it's true, and I'm still stupefied...



Help me. Please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I admitted to making the mistake of clicking that link on the gigglesbee imposter entry, but there's NO way I'm clicking a Paul-Anka-singing-Nirvana entry. That's just nasty!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOO! Paul Anka is not ALLOWED to sing Nirvana. Tell me it's not true! Kurt Cobain is rolling over in his grave.