Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm bleeding!

I was sitting here at my desk a few minutes ago and I noticed I had a blood drop on my hand. It was a pretty ordinary drop of blood, round in shape and not smeared or anything. I wiped it off, yet there was no evidence of any sort of cut underneath so I began a thorough search of the rest of my extremities. And I couldn't find anything anywhere. Neither arm was marked, nor my other hand.

So then I pulled out a blank CD. I did that because I didn't have a mirror and it seemed to be a more than adequate substitute. I'm smart like that. After a brief examination, my face seemed unscathed as well. I reached behind my neck and no blood to be found there either.

I could only think of one other place to check. Well two. Both nostrils. After a thorough surface check using my index finger determined there wasn't any RED residue up there I gave up.

Somehow, somewhere I'm hemorrhaging and I can't find it. If I don't post anything by Friday send the coroner to my office, I probably bled out. Weird.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He never thought to look up at the ceiling for vampires...

Anonymous said...

Well that's just creepy, Joe. Next you're gonna tell us that some alien baby popped out your chest.

Deirdre said...

Zoiks!

Anonymous said...

do you give any consideration to the idea that perhaps you have multiple personalities and while you were zoning out you committed some vile act, and the drop of blood comes from your victem?

Joe said...

Jason - You're right, I never checked. But I think it's far more likely that I'm a vampire myself.

Abby - Nah. Aliens are more likely to eat me than I am to eat them. (Eating one is the only realistic way of one getting inside of me.)

Jerry - Yea, that was my next though. I watch Heroes too! :)

Logzie said...

That's a little distrubing...keep us posted! Did you check your lip or cheek?? Hope your OKAY!!

GeekieChick said...

Yikes!! That's scary, Joe!!

Keep us informed or we'll have to call the local authorities...

;D

Roulette Rules said...

Shame and shame!