Friday, November 30, 2007

DQ really can sing!

She had an outdoor concert last night as part of our town's tree lighting celebration. And by small town I mean OMG, please introduce me to someone with teeth quaint. Since they really didn't have enough people to make a real parade, the did it in reverse. The parents walked up and down the street and each business had a different group of kids in front of it performing. Her group was her school's 4th and 5th grade chorus. If you can't make her out, you can find her by looking at the conductor. Just to the right of the conductor in the front row are three girls. One with a pink coat, one with black sleeves, and one with a light blue coat. If you look between the girl in the pink coat and the one with the black sleeves, she's the one between them in the second row.

4 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

I couldn't use a "hick towns" label, it would have to be on every post that I have on my blog.

The only part of the singing that I recognized was the very beginning and the very end. I never have enjoyed Christmas music. And do y'all celebrate Christmas even?

Terri said...

I love it! I'm a sap for stuff like this and my kids are too old to do this kind of thing anymore.

Logzie said...

My kids have yet to be a part of something like this...I can't wait!

Beth said...

Too cute.