Thursday, October 11, 2007

A small clarification

Due to an angry reader overwhelming demand, I am going to clarify that while I did laugh at the below video, I do empathize at the same time. Yes, the cat seemed rather stressed. And no, I would not put my own cats in there (unless they were really dirty or peed on my pillow or something). To alleviate my guilt at being so crass and shallow for finding the video amusing, I did some research on the subject Googled their website and discovered that this is supposedly a legitimate product used at many pet stores. As you can see, they claim it is kid safe.



Furthermore they have a full FAQ section and here is the very first item on the list:

Does the pet Stress out when inside the Cabin?

Using our unique technology we are able to lower the stress on pets compared to traditional bathing due to the fact that we do not use a restraining system and there is no stranger restraining or holding the pet. Also our unique patented nozzle system will provide a hydro-massage shower that will relax the pet and increase circulation which is very beneficial.

So, what does all this mean? I dunno, probably not much since not only did I lose where I was going with all this, I don't think anyone is buying the items in their FAQ anyway. Nevermind...

2 comments:

none said...

I've bathed cats and I have the scars to prove it. The machine is a good idea but that cat looks seriously pissed.

I've read that a piece of window screen in the bottom of the tub keeps them from jumping around.

Anonymous said...

I kinda like the idea of a washing machine for kids too. No tumble dry?