Monday, October 8, 2007

Gotta love E-Mail Memes...

I hate forwarding junk e-mail to other people because I always delete all the stuff that I'm asked to forward on to 10 of my own friends. And I hate tagging people and telling them to do things on their blogs since I rarely comply when I'm asked. But this Meme came into my e-mail this morning and I actually enjoyed it. So instead of filling it out and forwarding it on to everyone, or tagging blogs and asking them to play along, I'll leave it up to you guys.

Steal this if you want. Ignore it if you want. Comment and tell me I'm retarded if you want. But regardless, here's all my new names:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Woody Azera - Now touring the North Carolina State Fair with the banjo!

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Vanilla Black & White - Heh. That actually worked out really well!

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
ABen - Yea, and I'm scheduled to star in Top Gun II now.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Blue Bear - A better call sign than 007, don't you think?

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Keith East Meadow - "Buffy, I know you're my sixth cousin, twice removed and I know I've died twice this season, but I'm pregnant... and I think it's yours."

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Ben Ad - I am going to be Ben Kenobi's long lost nephew in the upcoming Episode VII.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Orange Beer - Saving the world, one bar at a time. Oh, and have you met my sidekick, "The Pink Sex on the Beach"?

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Arthur Martin - Driving the number #69 "Yea, it's been a while" car.

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Tuscany Reeces Pieces - Hey now. How did they know I have a part time job as a reverse stripper? That's where I start off naked and people pay me to put stuff back on.

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)
Lynn Scott - Yep, I could totally pass as a woman. Oh wait, I probably should have reversed that for guys.

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Fontaine Fargo - Sounds more like the newest guest star on Desperate Housewives...

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Halloween Rose - Now THAT would have been a good stripper name!

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Grape Jockstrapy - Just because it sounds so much better than Banana Codpiecey, and I want a cameo on South Park.

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Granola Bar Palm - Woody Azera's bongo drum player.

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + “Tour”)
The Sleeping Hail Tour - Somehow I don't think anyone will be using that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made a mental note of my various names as I read yours. I'm going to take a pass on participating because most of mine were pretty lame, EXCEPT... my stripper name was pretty damn good: "Heavenly Chocolate!"

Anonymous said...

Now all I need is your Social Security # and your bank account is mine.

My Rock Star name is Muffin Wrangler - awesome.