Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Caption Contest Winner!

Yes, there is a winner for the Caption Contest I ran last week. And the winner is my very own K! No there wasn't any favoritism going on. No I'm not expecting any kind of kickbacks for the honor. (And it IS an honor to win one of my caption contests, you know!)

She won with this:

Getting good reception can be challenging, but it was the presidential debates.

How she won was even better. We were in Maryland this past weekend (To read about the trip, you can check it out HERE.) and were just waking up Sunday morning. K goes to the bathroom, I hear a flush, and then she emerges with this glorious look on her face. Shit-eating grin one might say...

She looks right at me and says triumphantly "Getting good reception can be challenging, but it was the presidential debates."

"Huh?"

"Your stupid contest on your blog. I just won."

"THAT is what you were thinking about while taking a dump?"

"I only had to pee. It would have been better if I had to crap. I do my best thinking in the bathroom."

"Well, yea, that is pretty good. You win."


(And I look forward to giving her her prize tonight. Muahahah. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to K! And considering the implied prize, I'd say it's a good thing SHE was the winner and not one of your other readers!

K-2-B-A-BNIT said...

Yeah for me!!

Let's see, Dinner or Sex? Dinner or Sex? Dinner or Sex?

It's a hard choice to make, but.............BOTH!!!

K-2-B-A-BNIT said...

I got the dinner. :(

It sucks when you're too tired to have sex!!

I hate packing and moving!!