Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Catching up

Well, a lot has happened so I'll start off with a cliff-notes version. You'll have to wait for the full story on any of these.

Holiday Shopping - I'm done. No really.

Go-Karts - Both GB and DQ are getting one for Christmas.

Our town Christmas Parade - GB was marching in it with his school band. I have video. It was a long parade. People on the floats threw candy.

Hockey - We played a really fun and hardfought game Sunday night. We lost 10-8. I scored 3 goals for us. I scored 1 goal for them. People teased me for the 1 goal I scored for them.

Dating - Things have been good since I ended things with E. I met someone new that I like a lot. Her name is K. I also met 2 other women who I don't like so much. I have to end things with them now because they are both very into me. (Note: Lots of women is good for the ego, but not so good if I want a relationship with K.)

Company Holiday Party - Quote of the year: Imagine being in a crowded room with 20 of your friends and co-workers and have one of the women yell to you "Hey Joe, we're waiting! Grab her waist, bend her over, and rip her ass a new one!" Yes, there was free alcohol at this party.

Band Concert - GB has a band concert tonight. He has to wear a shirt and tie. I'm going to take videos. I might even share them.

Trans-Siberia Orchestra - I got offered a ticket to go with one of the woman whom I don't like so much. I want to go, but I said no since it would have ended up in sex afterwards. (Note to readers: Sex = good. Guilt of not seeing her again afterwards = bad. I like to think of myself as good.)

2 comments:

GeekieChick said...

WOW!!!

You've really had a lot going on since last we heard from you!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas, Joe!!

Logzie said...

You have been busy!