Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Biden calls out Bush on Iran stance

Bush is yet again raising the specter of World War III with Iran because of its pursuit of a nuclear weapon. Yet Bush knew that our own intelligence community had concluded months earlier that Iran had halted its weapons program in 2003.

This is incredibly stupid and dangerous, and it's exactly what he did in the run up to the war in Iraq in consistently exaggerating intelligence suggesting that Iraq had WMD while failing to tell the American people about intelligence concluding that it did not. War with Iran is not just a bad option, it would be a disaster.

Below is a video clip proving once again that Biden is by far the best choice of either party in regards to foreign policy. Honestly, it's not even close.

4 comments:

Paul Mitchell said...

Not to burst your bubble, but remember that our National news media, STILL, to this day maintains that no WMD's were found in Iraq despite numerous, numerous finds in Iraq. Yes, I have a copy of the four page memo simply stating the find of over 500 caches of WMD's in Iraq. It is a declassified memo that was given to every member of Congress and your boy continues to deny its existence. Consider the sources, Joe. You are talking about something from a guy that has NEVER held a job other than a government official and he's talking to a refrigerator magnet that is become the new Helen Thomas.

Joe said...

Hold on to that belief. Empty canisters don't WMDs make.

Logzie said...

Hmmm...I'll just tell you right now that I probably will choose to hold my tounge on these types of posts...only b/c we don't hold the same views. :0) I am a "Pro-Busher". :0)

I still respect your right to your own opinion...it's what makes America, American right? I love that! :0)

Still friends? :0) I hope so!

Paul Mitchell said...

I am most definitely NOT talking about empty canisters? I really don't know to what you are referring. I am talking about the declassified memos regarding the WMD's that have been found SINCE 2006, that Biden and others refuse to acknowledge.

I'll find the memo and send it to you, Mr. You Can't See Me Because My Head is Buried in the Sand-Guy.