Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm worried

I had one of those moments today leaving work. It was one of those "did I really just do that?" moments. The kind that makes me wonder if I am turning into a retard, or if I've always been this stupid and am just beginning to realize it now.

Political Correctness disclaimer: If any retards happen to be reading my blog and are coherent enough to comprehend my ramblings, I wish to apologize if I may have offended you. And secondly, please explain to me what I'm writing because it doesn't really make much sense to me. Maybe you can help me out.

Back to the story: After work today I climbed into my car, backed out of my spot, put the car into drive and pulled forward about 20 feet when it suddenly dawned on me that I couldn't see. This seemed strange so I stopped. And it took me a full 5 seconds to realize the fact that I couldn't see was that I hadn't taken the sunshade off my windshield.

How bad is that???

No comments: