Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Greatest Dog Ever

I don't know whether or not I have blogged about this or not, but K has a dog named Lefty. He's a boxer mix, and pretty good size. He's very good natured and completely non aggressive.

While I've always liked her dog, last night I realized just how smart and cool he could be.

As a background to this story, you must understand that her son, T1, is responsible for taking the dog out as needed. That's one of his "jobs," along with pooper scooping the yard, to earn extra allowance money. It's been his job for about 3 years now.

Well yesterday T1 forgot to take the dog out. All day. From the time T1 had gotten home around 3 until he crawled into bed at 11 the dog had not gone out.

So last night, K and I were working in DQ's room getting the furniture arranged and doing some general organization. Lefty had been in the room with us hanging out and apparantly his bladder had enough.

So he got up and walked out of the room. Not 30 seconds later we hear T1 yelling "Oh my god! What the hell??? What are you doing???"

Lefty had hopped up on T1's bed and peed right on him.

I think I pulled a rib muscle laughing so hard. K tried to maintain a straight face consoling T1, but once he walked away, she busted out laughing herself.

I love her dog.

4 comments:

K-2-B-A-BNIT said...

You suck. I was in the middle of typing my blog about Lefty and you beat me to it. Isn't he great though? He teaches a lesson without saying a word. The lesson will not be soon forgotten, I can assure you.

brandy101 said...

it is spooky how smart (and smart -assed!) animals can be!

Rita's Rants n Raves said...

OMG! LOL. You know it's not funny for T1 but Lefty sure made his point across. This is the funniest dog story I have ever heard. thanks for sharing. :)

Beth said...

OMG that is SOOOO too funny!!!

That'll teach him to 'forget' to take him out!!

*snorts*