Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Tampa trip

Hmm, let's see. What happened down there?

K, T1, T2, and I went to the Tampa Aquarium. We watched a Tampa sunset over the ocean. We drank Pina Coladas. We visited the Ringling Museum. We ate out (a lot). We frequented a few drinking establishments. We went Ghost hunting. We sang Karaoke. (OK, so K sang Karaoke. I cheered her on.)



Oh, and we got to tell her friends and family that we got engaged.




April Fool!




Or not.




Take closer look at that picture and make your own determination. *grin*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Sure looks like a real rock to me! If that's an April Fool's joke, she's gonna be pissed! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY! You got a ring!!!!

Congrats and man blessings to you all!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Congratulations!! That is so awesome!! w00t!

Best wishes to you both!

Beej said...

Wow...I'm thinking back to when I first met you and I'm thinking you've come a long way! Congrats!

GeekieChick said...

Congrats, Joe!!!

Kate said...

CONGRATS JOE - that's great news!