Thursday, January 17, 2008

I've been called out!

Two Dogs noted in my last post my lack of updates. And you know what? He's right. I've been busy. And it's been a fun sort of busy. The kind that's sort of hard to blog about without having to resort to pictures of oversized beavers.

I've also been hesitant to blog more about K because I'm afraid of jinxing myself. Over the past few years, every time I've started talking about a new relationship it came to a crashing halt shortly thereafter for one reason or another. This relationship has been very different right from the get-go. An instant chemistry that was a totally a new experience for me, and for her. I'll clarify that we're both very happy. But as for anything further, I'll have to ease myself into it.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of some workers who are finishing up after a long, hard day of installing a series of car barriers. If you're like me, you're wondering how they're going to get themselves home...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who can blame you? That kind of fun is way more fun than blogging! Glad it's going well and I hope it continues to go well.

Paul Mitchell said...

Virtual friends are much easier to appease. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Ok, but it's been like 12 days now!

Kate said...

moved my site - check me out here:

http://missgotwings.blogspot.com/