Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Candid Camera

I just got back to my office after going to lunch with K. She works downtown so we walked to a little cajun place called The Big Easy. (great food, BTW) Afterwards I walked her to the back door of her building since it was closer to both the restaurant and where I parked. The doorway is set back in a little alcove off the street, so we snuck a few minutes of together time in seclusion before she went back inside.

Anyway, when I returned to my office there was an e-mail from her waiting for me...

"I just got a call from the receptionist and we were apparently being watched on camera in the back doorway!! I was laughing so hard when she buzzed me and asked me if that was me. She told me that her and another person were watching and wondering who was kissing etc in the doorway in back. Needless to say, I did not know there was a camera there and I'm sitting here completely beet red! Too funny!"

Well, K was wearing a fairly short black skirt, thigh high nylons, and high heels so she was looking really good. I'm just glad a couple of people had walked by the alcove at the same time I was thinking about running my hands up those legs to check for a garter. If they hadn't walked by, the people in her office might have had a better show...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to have to rename this blog.... "Spicy Ranting." Bow chicka bow bow!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how soon until it turns up on YouTube!