Thursday, October 2, 2008

I need beer!

A lot more beer. I have purchased about half of what I thought necessary to keep everyone at the wedding happy. Or at least the light beer drinking half happy. (Or should I say Lite beer drinkers, since I bought Miller Lite for them.)

Now I need to get beer for those who actually enjoy beer with some flavor to it. And the reason I haven't gotten the regular beer yet is that I can't decide what kind to get.

Do I go with Peroni since it is an Italian themed wedding?

Do I go with Sam Adams since it's the best tasting beer without a premium price tag?

Do I go with Sam Adams Oktoberfest, since it's well... October?

Do I go with Labatt Blue since it is one of my favorites, but many not be one a lot of others will drink?

Do I go with Blue Moon, or is that to "fringe"?

Do I go with Budweiser since it is cheap? Or does that give the wrong impression?

Do I go with Pabst Blue Ribbon? (Oh wait, nevermind. My ex in-laws won't be there. *grin*)

Do I go with a combination of the above, and risk running out of one type?

What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anon said...

get sam adams and sam adams light, people will appreciate not having to make choices. except ingrates. and to heck with them.

K-2-B-A-BNIT said...

You better get that beer to the B&B before the neighbors get it.

Beth said...

If it were me, I would go with Sam Adams Oktoberfest. Heck, get reg Sam Adams, too.